IT Developer - Big Data (IDC)
- flydubai - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
This role is expected to perform technical design, development activities and implement them, aligned to the business requirements within agreed timelines. Coordinate with other IT teams as necessary for implementation and provide support in investigating & resolving issues.
1. Understand Business requirements of different Big Data Projects
2. Develop and Implement Big Data Pipeline
3. Design, develop and Implement Extract Transform and Load (ETL) flows
4. Coordinate with different IT Team to deliver projects on time with right quality
5. Create, Manage & Support flydubai BigData Warehouse
6. Monitoring Extract Transform and Load(ETL) performance and carry out necessary tuning changes
7. Debugging and resolving production issues reported
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• B.Tech / BE / MCA or Similar Streams
• 5+ years in IT field
• 2 years in Big Data technologies
• Experience in Big Data query engine such as Hive and Impala
• Experience in Big Data processing engine such as Spark using Scala/Python
• Experience with NoSql Databases such as Hbase, Cassandra & MongoDB
• Experience with Cloudera Big Data Platform
Knowledge / Skills
• Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kudu, Impala, Solr, Cloudera CDH, Linux
• Understanding of distributed computing principles as well as large volume data processing
• Proficiency on Hadoop Stack - MapReduce, Yarn, HDF
Certificate / License required
• Big Data Certification’s is an added advantage
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT