Quality Projects Manager - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 56 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Quality Projects Manager - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt supports the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key improvement/quality projects to help operations achieve their goals. Using Six Sigma methodology and analytics, Green Belt accomplishes measurable business process improvements.
- Provides Lean/Six Sigma trainings
- Leads workshops utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Coach candidates for White and Yellow Belts
- Supports White and Yellow Belts certification
- Support Green Belts Certification
- Analyzes current processes in order to identify the improvement opportunities, robotics and automations opportunities, improve efficiency, quality and reduce risks
- Gathers process specific data relevant to the benchmarking of the process performance
- Leads the Lean Six Sigma projects to optimize and improve the effectiveness, improve quality and reduce risks
- Conducts appropriate analysis activities to support the achievement of project
- Tracks Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects results and communicate deliverables
- Facilitates Kaizens
- Effectively communicates Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects status to involved parties
- Successfully interacts with various internaldepartments
- Actively seeks for new projects opportunities
- University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy)
- Experience in process optimization with use of lean six sigma methods.
- Experience in Six Sigma (DMAIC) project management.
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge and experience in Continuous Improvement projects lead
- Experience in leading workshops and conducting trainings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Independent and systematic approach to work
- Good time management skills and ability to manage several different projects and priorities in parallel
- Flexible approach to work
- Openness for new challenges
- Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt trained and certified
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- General understanding of the processes in the Center
- Proficiency in MS Office
Flexibility to travel (up to 20%)
- Support other centers
- Lead projects in different centers
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V698
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control