Internship in Human Resources & IT
- Lufthansa - 56 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is looking for a motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f/diverse) who commits himself/herself to support our local team.
Our department Corporate & Business Functions, Europe is responsible for the European region as a consultant and service deliverer for its customers within the Lufthansa Group. We create added value through measurable quality and economic practice. Proactively we work on reducing costs and streamlining processes under consideration of compliancy, risks and external requirements. Our service portfolio includes the following core businesses:
- Accounting, Finance and Controlling
- Human Resources
Mainly for our group company, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, we are looking for you as an intern to support in our department in different topics and with a very strong focus on Human Resources.
You will support us in the following tasks:
- Information collection and consolidation
- Quality assurance
- Assistance in infrastructure projects
- Support in the internal corporate communications through maintenance of the intranet presence for the entire region "Corporate & Business Functions Europe" (using Adobe Experience Manager)
- General support in organizational and administrative tasks
- At the time of the internship, at least in the 3rd semester of studies in business/ economics, ideally with HR focus; or studies in any other field with a very strong interest in economics, as well as experience in HR, IT or finance topics
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here: Apply/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- Experience in project as well as process management is desirable
- SAP R/3 HR module knowledge is a plus
- High degree of initiative
- Structured nature and thoroughness
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Very good German and English, spoken and written
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1997
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR