B1 Licensed Engineer - EDI
- Carbon60 - 24 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer with type ratings on the B777 and A320 (B787 Beneficial) to work a permanent position based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
* Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the company customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations
* Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level
* To communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, MCC and customer service reps to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments
* Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control
* Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
* Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
* Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
* Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
* Other duties as may be required from time to time
* Valid B1/B2 EASA license
* Type rating on B777 (300er) (B1, A320 (CFM/Leap) (B1 and B2) and B787 (Trent) (B1)
* Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* UK Driving License
* Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
Conditions and benefits
* Hours: 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts (Days/Nights) Average of 40 hours per week
* Shift: 12:00 - 00:00 Winter schedule and 14:30 - 02:30 Summer schedule.
* Salary: Dependent on type ratings held and experience
£47,736-£52,843 per annum (Base Rate)
* Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
* Overtime, when available
* Shift allowance of £4000
* B1 AND B2 supplement of £3000
For more information regarding the permanent Licensed Aircraft Engineer position based in Edinburgh, Scotland please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 47736.00 - 59843.00 Per year £ 47736.00 - 59843.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Boeing 777-200 / 300,Boeing 787
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer