Intern (f/m/diverse) Technical Product Management
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
At SPIRIANT we are looking for an intern in Technical Product Management for our headquarter in Neu-Isenburg.
Be part of the creation of a manifold product portfolio for SPIRIANT. Attend the technical product management process of products based on airline and crew member needs.
- You support your colleagues in the development process of technical products and in the creation of a manifold product portfolio for SPIRIANT
- You support model product designs in 3D, derive technical drawings and create corresponding renderings
- You attend the implementation of customer wishes in consideration of the feasibility
- You design drafts, concepts and prototypes and support in the conceptional development
- You evaluate prototypes and models and, if necessary, attend corrective actions
- Environment friendly portfolios and product solutions
- Studies of Product/ Industry Design or other related fields of studying (min. third semester)
- Enrollment within the whole course of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (GAP Year)
- Ideally first experience in the development of concepts for products up to series production
- You are characterized by creativity, innovativeness and conceptual strength
- High ability to manage complexity, structured and self-organized approach
- High Empathy, good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Advanced skills in Excel would be appreciated
- Knowledge in DTP (Adobe Creative) as well as 3D-CAD (SolidWorks or Rhinoceros) would be appreciated
- Rich faculty of expression in English and German (fluent spoken and written)
An internship at SPIRIANT gives you the chance to gather work experience for your future career and to get to know the processes in a worldwide operating, innovative Organization.
SPIRIANT as a company within the Lufthansa Group is one of the most fascinating and manifold employers in the world. Discover what we have to offer you as an employer!
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0089V015
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Product support