Cabin Crew - London Luton Permanent Contract 2019
- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
TAKE OFF IN 2019!
Our next Assessment Days for Summer 2019 flying positions will be held on the below dates;
19th & 20th February 2019
6th & 7th March 2019
20th & 21st March 2019
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off.
Our 'Orange Spirit' is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You'll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What's on offer?
Already the UK's largest airline, we're as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them.
• A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
• Our training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident
and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
• Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
• Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12
months of joining
• 10% commission of on-board sales, divided amongst the operating crew
• Crew catering provided on every flight
• Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
• easyJet Plus membership - speedy boarder, pre-book seats
• Annual leave & roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all
• Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality - ensuring their
journey is safe, easy and memorable
• Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro &
• Maintain a great on-board environment
• Help customers with any questions
• Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time
• Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow
as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer
• Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
Applicants must have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country.
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of