Procurement and Contract Support - UAE
- Excel Technical Consulting - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
United Arab Emirates
This position will focus on contract support for the aircraft maintenance of the existing fleet, and future aircraft entering into service, so we need someone with a solid knowledge and background within aviation.
This exciting and varied position will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Aircraft Procurement and MRO selection for Engine, APU and component support
- Management of tender processes
- Evaluation and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance
- Improvement in efficiency of service through bench marking and market knowledge
- Execution of Tender Process
This is a key role within the procurement team, so requires a driven and self managed individual with at least ten years experience a similar role, and at least 3 years in an Aircraft OEM environment.
You will be educated to degree level in engineering, supply chain or Business management, and have proven expertise in complex project procurement - a good knowledge of contractual standards would also prove advantageous.
In return you can expect a great career with a growing force in the world of aviation, including a tax free salary of around £66,000 per year with additional benefits such as educational allowance, healthcare and discounted flights.
If you feel that you have got what it takes to offer this leader in their industry something that they don't already have, and you have a proven background as a procurement specialist within Aircraft Maintenance, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline buyer