Engineering Materials Invoice Admin
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an invoice admin to join their engineering materials team.
Based in our Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of a team with responsibility for ensuring that all aircraft parts for our fleet of over 450 Boeing 737-800 aircraft are ordered and received as required. Our materials team ensures that we have the correct aircraft parts as required for maintenance to be completed, both scheduled and unscheduled, across our European network.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing invoice administration for engineering supplies.
- Processing all engineering invoices into our engineering computer system.
- Meeting monthly targets
- Liaising with accounts dept in relation to engineering invoices.
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing issues
- Resolving all invoice queries
- Liaising with all engineering department mangers on invoicing issues.
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of the costs of the various services provided.
- Help resolve commercial queries relating to vendor support.
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control of parts throughout the company.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management
- Suitable experience.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A sound mature sense of judgement
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer