Business Intelligence Team Leader
- Jet2.com - 171 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Operational Systems Integration: The design, development and maintenance of integration solutions for our Operational systems (covering systems such as flight planning, flight operations, crew planning and rostering, ground staff planning and rostering, etc.)
- Operational MI & Analytics: Provision of complex, high-quality data models and data feeds for MI and Analytics focused around our Operational Systems. This will involve understanding business requirements, designing data models to support these requirements, implementing data models and associated data pipelines and the ongoing maintenance of these solutions.
- \u0027Quick Wins\u0027: Provision of a ‘Quick Wins' capability within the wider business intelligence team. This capability will be used to rapidly deliver smaller pieces of development workto better realise value for business users across the organisation alongside project work being delivered by other teams.
You will have to opportunity to help build and shape the team from the ground up working with the General Manager - Business Intelligence and will be responsible for the ongoing management of this new team. This will include regular 1-1's, objective setting, general team administration (time management, holidays, illness, etc.) and personal\\professional development within the team.
This is a technical team lead role and your focus will be the design and delivery of innovative technical solutions to business problems. You should have strong technical skills focused on the Microsoft SQL Server BI platform covering TSQL and SSIS with demonstrable commercial experience working with this technology stack and processing large volumes of data. You should also be able to demonstrate strong logical and physical data modelling skills.
Any experience of the following tools and technology would be beneficial but not essential as you will have the opportunity to develop skills in these areas as part of this role:
· Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and AWS)
· Restful API development\\integration
· Apache Kafka
· Data Visualisation (specifically the use of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server)
· SQL Server Reporting Services
· SQL Server Analysis Services
You should have prior experience of leading (or working in a senior role within) a technical development team in an agile development environment.
If you are passionate about data, analytics and technology and are looking for an opportunity to lead a technical delivery team, this could be a great role for you.
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunitiesforprogressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!! (IT Systems)
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 10 Feb 2019
Closes 12 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager