Senior Project Manager IT (m/f/diverse) (more positions)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Join us in shaping the digital transformation of passenger transportation and the future of aviation!
Digital processes and (self-)services play an increasingly important role when it comes to improving customer services, opening up new sources of revenue and creating an efficient and easy way of working.
By exploiting the unique capabilities of modern technologies, we want to offer an even better travel experience to the digitally networked passenger and enhance digital business processes for our operational staff.
Do you enjoy working in agile teams? Do you manage large IT projects in order to provide relevant IT-solutions to business challenges?
Then work with us and manage challenging projects delivering new IT solutions that make travel more enjoyable for our customers.
We develop back-end and web-based solutions as well as apps, that enable comfortable travel from the booking of a trip through check-in to baggage management, which exploit their strength in particular in the event of flight irregularities.
We also provide and enhance IT solutions for our employees (m/f/diverse), who work every day to deliver outstanding customer service and handle our flights on time.
In order to do so we transform our project methodology: Major initiatives are based on agile process models such as Scrum and Kanban and replace classic project approaches whenever possible and meaningful.
As Senior Project Manager IT (m/f/diverse), we are looking for you to master challenging projects by:
- Planning, executing and steering major tasks and projects with high economical and strategic relevance
- Preparing and driving negotiations with internal and external business partners/solution providers
- Taking responsibility for comprehensive people management of interdisciplinary project teams
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in IT project management (application development)
- You are a certified project manager (m/f/diverse) and you know agile methodologies which - as a rounding off - you are certified in
- You handle critical conversations and negotiations competent, consistent and in a friendly manner
- You are motivated and like to drive change and push forward
We look forward to getting to know you!
Retirement plan / company pension
Profit sharing / performance-oriented variable remuneration (bonus)
Work from home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping facilities
Jobticket (transit pass)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Company cell phone
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V074
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2019
Closes 10 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager