Sales (Marketing) Internship (Toronto, Canada)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Passage offers students (f/m) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the Canadian headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
All interns are fully integrated into the Canadian sales and marketing team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business.We are looking for motivated and qualified students who use their knowledge to support the Marketing Department for Canada starting at June 24, 2019 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at university for the whole duration of the internship.
Your daily tasks and projects may include the following:
- Active involvement in all relevant sales and marketing activities for general public and travel agencies
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of marketing of all sales B2B and B2C marketing/promotional activities
- Promotion of the Lufthansa Group Airlines network, products and offers
- Assisting with special partner events, sponsorships and trade events
- Creating and developing sales promotional materials
- Research, analysis and report of marketing activities
- Database management and inventory control
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties, such as writing reports and presentations
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program
- Advanced students in business administration/ marketing/sales with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: Apply/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- Fluent in English with a good working knowledge of French and German a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality - very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to customer service
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint)
- Must fulfill all criteria to get a visa for CA (IEC)
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1995
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2019
Closes 10 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales