Lead Web Analyst
- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We're looking to expand our footprint within the European holidays market. With our trusted brand, a pan European network offering the best destinations and a customer base in excess of 85 million - we have all the right ingredients. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go who want to make a difference. That's where you come in - join us as Lead Web Analyst - easyJet Holidays and help us build a world class team.
What's the role?
The purpose of this role is to take the lead on providing commercially focussed web insight and MI to key Stakeholders and teams within easyJet Holidays. You will be working with board level Stakeholders to identify reporting needs, and then working with internal / external resource to build out and deliver these requirements. You will focus on deliver these reporting needs as efficiently as possible.
- Understand business objectives and live trading environments to help influence MI
- Help build and manage the future easyJet Holidays Web Analysis team
- Work with board level stakeholders to build MI requirements - delivering intelligible reporting
- Work with internal teams such as CRO, Commercial, Acquisition and Marketing across easyJet and easyJet Holidays to identify reporting needs - then deliver against these
- Cut through large data sets and multiple analysis options to provide intelligible, actionable reports and analysis
- Work to build as much automated reporting as possible - avoiding manual reports
- Work to develop self-service reporting dashboards where possible
- Work with the Data Science team and external suppliers to drive advancements in CRO and Digital Acquisition
- Drive use of new tracking / reporting capabilities arising from new platforms / tools
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2019
Closes 10 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager