- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so that people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With almost 300 aircraft flying over 1,000 routes to more than 32 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Set to fly more than 90 million passengers this year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Responsible for working with business leads & sponsors to successfully implement business projects (or work-streams) & associated change at easyJet, while ensuring appropriate governance and measures of success are in place.
As part of easyJet's "OUR PLAN" - one of the 3 key programmes of work focusses on a significant opportunity attract the loyalty of premium business customers. This 5 year programme has just started so there is an opportunity to join at the very start and help shape and drive this change.
Projects will focus on improving the proposition to business customers, development of a new operating model and business tools and improvement in the experience of every business traveller - working across the organisation helping to drive change with teams from commercial, finance, marketing, IT, legal, revenue management and more
- Focus on the benefits and outcomes of change initiatives and projects, to agreed time, cost and quality metrics
- Works to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement, alignment on outcomes
- Drives alignment and performance to ensure deliverables are supported by embedded organisational & process changes
- Agrees deliverables aligned with easyJet's strategic aims and objectives
- Supports agreed business change initiatives, projects or workstreams, ensuring appropriate governance is in place, including support for failing initiatives
- Ensures appropriate project or workstream level reporting is in place
- Supports the management of workstream, project and other dependencies
- Act as a point of reference for practices in change delivery and supports continuous improvement in business transformation at EasyJet
- Supports the management of relevant external suppliers / stakeholders
- Works to enhance knowledge of best in class practices in change and project delivery to support continuous improvement in easyJet
- Identifies learnings and root causes, and supports their use to drive efficient delivery of future initiatives
- Performs project & workstream peer reviews to provide assurance in all delivery & benefit areas
- Full time
Posted 7 Feb 2019
Closes 9 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager