Ryanair Aircraft Engineer Roadshow - Belfast - 7th December
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Ryanair is delighted to announce that we will be holding an Engineering Information Day in Belfast on Friday 7th December.
We will be looking to meet with people interested in joining our engineering team in both hands on maintenance related roles and also in roles with our office based teams.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 2,400 daily flights from over 90 bases, in 37 countries with a fleet of more than 450 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. As part of our continued growth we have ordered a further 240+ new Boeing 737-800 aircraft, as well as 200 Boeing 737 MAX 200's. Our fleet will expand to over 580 aircraft and create thousands of new jobs for engineers by 2024.
As part of this expansion programme we have positions for engineers in Dublin and across Europe.
Come meet with us in the Maldron Hotel Belfast, 20 Brunswick Street, BT2 7GE between 11:00 - 15:00 on Friday 7th December to discuss our vacancies including the following:
Our highly skilled engineers based in our hangar in Dublin, Prestwick and across Europe airport are responsible for completing maintenance on our fleet - this maintenance includes sheet metal work and repairing of cabin defects.
Previous experience on a Boeing aircraft is not required - we are interested in people with knowledge of aircraft parts / systems and experience in similar hands on roles.
Our team of over 50 highly skilled engineers we are responsible for providing engineering support services to our operation including Maintenance Programme, Reliability, Avionics, Powerplant, Structures, Systems, Technical Records and Aircraft Acquisition and Lease Management.
We are looking for experienced engineers for the following positions:
- Maintenance Programme Manager - Responsible for scheduled maintenance tasks to keep the aircraft airworthy, monitoring maintenance program effectiveness and fleet performance.
- Reliability Manager - Responsible for monitoring the reliability of the aircraft, engines and components and identifying solutions to improve reliability.
- Systems/Airframe Engineers - Oversight of the various mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, landing gear and cabin interior systems on the aircraft.
- Avionics Engineers - Oversight of various electrical & electronic systems and software configuration on the aircraft.
- Structures Engineers - Overseeing structural repairs and working with airframe manufacturers to ensure repair designs meet regulatory approvals.
- Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft systems - no previous Boeing experience required
- Ability to work in a team to tight deadlines
- Proactive in a fast paced environment
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Feb 2019
Closes 9 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator