Station Service Coordinator (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 56 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Coordination of LH and handling staff, flight operations and passenger services during all phases of flight activities.
- Responsible to coordinate all passenger service activities for Lufthansa, and LH customer Airlines (AC, KG, SY, Y4, AM, 7Q, FI): this includes flight handling preparation, supervise check in activities, coordinate the handling of irregularities (e.g. rebooking, rerouting, and ordering of meal vouchers and/or hotel accommodations).
- Responsible to ensure that all work-procedures as directed by Duty Manager and TAC are applied. This includes, all phases of aircraft handling, catering, cleaning, punctuality-stats embarkation/disembarkation.
- Functional supervision for all handling staff LH and OAL.
- Fully responsible for the VDB/DBC process when a flight is overbooked for LH/OAL.
- During Irregular operations implement checklist and liaison with YPQ.
- Preparation/coordination of the daily staff duty roster, including assignment of handling agent staff.
- Responsible to initiate and supervise proper procedures concerning customer-handling (e.g. HON service, Hotel, transportation, Meal, and compliance with EU 261 regulation).
- Ensure accuracy of all statistical data recorded daily (e.g. Denied Boarding Compensation, Passenger Boarding, and PEV Sales).
- Responsible to monitor waiting times at check-in, competence and friendliness of staff. Report any deficiencies to the DM.
- Responsible to monitor catering and adjust orders while ensuring catering is optimized to avoid extra expenses associated with over-catering.
- Ensure adequate work flow and assignments of handling agent staff, based on qualifications.
- Foster a professional and respectful working environment within the team.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on qualifications and operational requirements.
- Implement procedural changes of LH/OAL.
- Initial point of contact for resolving passenger issues.
- Assist, support, promote and execute change.
- High school diploma/GED desired.
- College degree/vocational training desired.
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Minimum of 2 years' airline experience in flight handling, passenger services and/or flight operations.
- Fluent English required.
- German desired.
- Other language desired.
- Airline experience and/or LH experience and knowledge of organization, excellent technical skills.
- LH training courses required.
- Successful completion of all Lufthansa Passenger Service training courses (basic ticketing, Lost and Found.
- User computer skills.
- MS Office and standard LH applications.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent Business sense.
- Strong Cost consciousness.
- Strong detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Good project management.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Excellent safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Strong adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Strong change management.
- Excellent conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Excellent conflict skills management.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Excellent corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
Level of responsibility:
- Responsible of employees.
- Responsible of cost and revenue
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager