Customer Experience Manager
- easyJet - 36 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
At easyJet, our track record of innovation and growth speaks for itself and we're committed to maintaining our reputation as a customer champion. To continue our customer focus, we're now looking for a Customer Experience Manager to work hand-in-hand with the Head of Customer Experience as the voice of the "customer" across easyJet.
What's the role?
You'll support the Head of Customer Experience in shaping and delivering the easyJet customer strategy, championing the customer cause across the airline and engaging all communities to consider the impact of their decision making on the customer. Your role will be to engage the business in the delivery of the customer elements of our plan and support the delivery of the customer facing promises. You'll also lead workstreams across the airline to deliver a seamless, consistent, friendly customer experience, using customer insights to champion improvement in processes and policies and through managing cross functional programmes.
- Support the Head of Customer Experience to embed the CX strategy and framework throughout the business
- Ensure the key customer measures are visible and understood throughout the organisation - with action plans in place in relevant areas
- Represent the voice of the customer across easyJet, ensuring projects, programmes and BAU/policy decisions consider the customer impact. Balance the needs of customer with commercial, operational, people and cost impacts and collaborate to identify the optimum solution.
- Design, incept and implement programmes to deliver improvements to customer experience design, with a focus on customer facing touchpoints.
- Design and deliver engagement activities to bring the organisation closer to the customer
- Embed customer experience principles in training programmes for customer facing staff (both EasyJet and third party) and ensure regular engagement to drive continuous improvement in training and delivery.
- Represent the voice of customer in key strategic initiatives focussed on customer - e.g. Loyalty, easyJet Holidays, Business, Airport of the Future and Operational Resilience.
- An ambassadorial role in developing a stronger "customer experience" mind set & culture within the business, ensuring that all customer facing employees are consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is to the customer experience.
- Design, implement and run a Customer Champion programme across Europe (incorporating both EasyJet and third party employees) to ensure wide spread adoption of our customer strategy.
- Working with the Customer Insights Team, analyse customer satisfaction findings for key touchpoints and use this insight to continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Deliver change initiatives identified internally or from external good practice to support these opportunities
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service