Cargo Supervisor - Amsterdam
- Etihad Airways - 24 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Cargo Delivery team. As Cargo Supervisor you will coordinate and liaise with Suppliers to ensure a wide range of handling operations are handled smoothly and effectively.
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy.
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Supervise third parties resources allocation and suppliers to ensure the efficient and timely execution of operations according with working instructions, safety procedures and policies
- Coordinate, control and supervise handling and network operations to ensure compliance with regulations and safety standards
- Provide to the team and providers clear operating instructions to ensure activities are timely executed in compliance with regulations and procedures
- Manage, coordinate and monitor timeliness and accuracy of operations to ensure alignment with KPIs and external / internal regulations
- Manage, coordinate and monitor Suppliers ensuring full compliance with agreed standards, SLA and Etihad’s procedures
- Monitor and coordinate Etihad Airways and other airlines turnaround operations to improve the On Time Performance of the Station(s) assigned and ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Monitor and overview extraordinary loading operations and charter operations, to ensure execution is compliant with regulations and carriers procedures
- Conduct briefing and de-briefing sessions on assigned activities to identify and provide advice on areas of improvement
- Conduct periodical inspection in network Stations to ensure full compliance with Etihad requirements and regulations, addressing findings and following up related improvement actions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification, Driving license, Ramp/Freighter Handling Courses and background
- Suppliers' performance and KPI monitoring, basic knowledge of Dangerous Goods and of weight and balance principles is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field with minimum 3 years’ experience in Cargo Handling Supervision
- English Language skills - Advanced
- Communication skills - Proficient
- Report Writing skills - Advanced
- Reading skills - Advanced
- Planning&Organizing skills - Basic
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Freight