Manager Document Control
- Etihad Airways - 24 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
The Manager Document Control is responsible for the development, control, storage, security, accessibility, accuracy, automation and timeliness of organizational documents, and ensuring the alignment with rules set by governing bodies. He/she is responsible for the development, management, update, maintenance, and continuous improvements of the documentation platform available to employees, and any retention policies followed.
- Responsible for the development of the documentation infrastructure ensuring documentation protocols meet regulatory requirements and standards (GCAA, OSHAD, ISO, IATA, ADAC, IT security etc).
- To manage electronic storage of documentation and ensure a contingency plan is in place and known to employees in case of IT / system failure.
- Work in collaboration with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop, review, update, approve, determine focused target audience / distribution list to publish documents and forms.
- Develop an effective system that works simultaneously with the physical storage of the documents to ensure quick and efficient retrieval of documents, and fulfils requests.
- To centrally control and manage all documents to include master list of documents per division, forms, templates, external and internal relevant documents.
- To conduct quality control checks of documents in use to ensure the approved means of distribution (intranet /documentation platforms) are used as the primary source of reference for accessibility and retention of documentation and forms.
- To manage the day to day performance and career development of subordinates and administrative personnel as per Human Resources guidelines.
- Work in collaboration with the Support Services Business Control Unit to ensure alignment with targets, record keeping is adequate and periodic reports are prepared and submitted to the management.
- Train employees or prepare a guide on the proper usage of forms or storage of forms.
- Organize and archive documents ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft or destruction, along with adhering to a retention schedule.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level in a relevant subject or 10 Years relevant experience preferably within Airline/Construction
- At least 4 years of experience managing, writing, reviewing, approving or controlling documentation
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects within agreed timeframes and budget
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience with managing a team and delivering on projects
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Highly organized and works well in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills and able to multitask
- Reliable and gives attention to detail
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems
- Data organization and storage knowledge
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Air traffic control