CAT-A Licence Mechanic - EDI
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
City of Edinburgh, Scotland
CAT-A License Mechanic
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe's largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a CAT-A Licence Mechanic to be based at Edinburgh Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
CAT-A License Mechanic daily duties include:
- Assist a team of engineers with maintaining aircraft
- Bird strike inspections and Ramp 2 checks.
- AOG support in European Outstations on request.
CAT-A License Mechanic Requirements:
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic