- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain
JC Aircraft Maintenance in association with their client airline Ryanair is currently recruiting an ADMIN to be based in MAD, Spain. As the successful candidate you will keep and maintain Ryanair high standards.
Main tasks for this role will be:
- Staff travel
- Airport IDs/PCPs for staff and vehicles
- Station supplies (IDs for truck + driver for deliveries)
- Uniform requests
- Employee Annual leave
- Background check and Security Clearances
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Europe's leading Airlines in their state of the art facilities on a modern fleet of Aircraft.
- Accounting & Human Resources Management Degree
- Fluent English
- Good computer literacy (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration