Hawk Supervisor WANTED ASAP !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 30 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The work it self will begin ASAP, contract is expected to last until March 2020.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Supervise ground runs
- Undertake engine operator duties if authorised
- Instruct on zonal surveys if authorised
- Carry out all authority Level F tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by the authorising authority
- Supervise ground handling
- Sign 2nd signature for supervision of work within trade boundary, regardless of 1st signatory's rank
- Authorised to sign 2nd signature for supervision of work outside trade boundary, regardless of 1st signatory's rank if authorised.
The above tasks are just some of your potential duties as a supervisor.
Rate is £21 per hour
Ideally if you have worked on the Hawk in the last two years, be available to start within the next few weeks !!
If you feel this opportunity could be for you and you have the above experience and skill set then please apply.
- Full time
Posted 5 Feb 2019
Closes 7 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR