A Licence Mechanic - DUB (Dublin) ***4 on / 4 off Roster & Revised Salary***
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 460 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for an A licence mechanic to be based in their hanger in Dublin airport Dublin. Dublin is Ireland's capital city and the home of Ryanair's corporate headquarters.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair's fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
- Part 66 A Licence
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Feb 2019
Closes 7 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic