B1 Engineer - Dublin - ***4 on / 4 off Roster & Revised Salary***
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair are delighted to announce that we are now offering a new 4 on 4 off roster to licensed engineers at our state of the art maintenance hanger in Dublin Airport. Along with industry leading salaries there has never been a better time to join Ryanair!
We require B1 Engineers based in Dublin to ensure that Ryanair aircraft are maintained to the highest standards in the industry. We now have improved conditions, including two different shift patterns to choose from (4 x 4 or 5 x 3).
With 400+ aircraft in our fleet and the Boeing MAX coming on board very soon, these are exciting times at Ryanair.
Experience and Qualifications:
- B1 License
- Type rating on B737-800 an advantage
- Line experienced
- Hangar maintenance an advantage
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work shift
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Feb 2019
Closes 7 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer