B1 Licenced Engineer
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
B1 Licenced Engineer
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe's largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at East Midlands Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures in order to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the Applyements:
- Line and Hangar Experiences
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
If you hold a B1 Engineering Licence with 737NG type rating, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer an EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDING REVISED SHIFT PATTERNS, with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners, then we want to hear from you.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Feb 2019
Closes 7 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer