Senior Engineer DevOps (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 56 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Shape the digital future of aviation!
We are continuing the digital transformation of passenger transport! Digital processes and services will play an increasingly important role in the future to improve customer service and open up new sources of revenue. By improving the possibilities of modern technologies, we want to offer an ever better travel experience to the digitally networked passenger.
In order to do that, we are also developing as an organization: agile process models such as Scrum and Kanban replace classic IT projects, interdisciplinary teams work together on digital solutions, analytical models support internal processes and help our customers.
To continue this transformation, we are looking for Senior Engineer DevOps (m/f/diverse). As a technical expert you support development projects for the automation of development processes.
- You have a degree (bachelor or master) in computer science or comparable
- You have in-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructures (Azure, IBM Cloud) and common automation tools
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes are as much part of your portfolio as knowledge of common platform/container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You are familiar with automation tools such as Jenkins and have knowledge and experience in handling and operating Java applications and microservices
We look forward to getting to know you!
Retirement plan / company pension
Profit sharing / performance-oriented variable remuneration (bonus)
Work from home
Flexible working hours
Sabbatical / leaves of absence
Discounts / shopping facilities
Jobticket (transit pass)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Company cell phone
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V073
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Feb 2019
Closes 6 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of