- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Services (SAMS) in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Technical Training Instructor to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you'll gain core experience teaching a wide range of aircraft engineering topics to our staff working in the field either at the start of their career or at the top of their profession as a licenced engineer. You will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual with prior experience in training delivery or aerospace engineering.
The person will report directly to the Training Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the Training school meets the demands throughout the Ryanair network.
- Must have prior experience in training, ideally aerospace engineering
- Ensuring that the practical and theoretical technical training requirements of the airline are supported in a structured manner.
- Preparation and delivery of practical and theoretical technical training to engineering staff.
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via e-Learning.
- Experience in Aviation technical training (preferred)
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 & 147 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Feb 2019
Closes 6 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training