B2 Training Instructor
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
With 180 new aircraft coming on line over the next 4 years, followed by the delivery of up to 200 Boeing MAX 200, the engineering training department are now recruiting for a 147 approved B2 trainer to join their team. The trainer will be responsible for helping to develop and deliver Ryanair's engineering type training program to existing and new engineers throughout the operational network.
AES ( Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for an EASA B2 147 approved Technical Trainer to join the Engineering Training department, Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who is looking to take the next step in their career, to joining a current dedicated instructors team to ensuring Ryanair maintains its reputation for providing industry leading engineering training.
This position will allow for access to both line and base maintenance as well as the full use of all our training facilities which currently includes two 737 NG trainers, training workshops and access to a number full motion and fixed base simulators positioned across our operational network.
- Previous experience of EASA 147 B2 type training delivery for Boeing 737 NG, MAX and Lear jet 45
- Hold a degree in aeronautical engineering or have held an EASA part 66 basic B2 licence
- A passion for delivering aircraft type theory and practical training, to groups of highly skilled licenced engineers
- Ability to live and work in the UK and Europe
- The position is based in the UK at our Stansted Base but you will be required to travel to any of our operational bases to deliver training as required
- A proven engineering maintenance background in commercial airline transport of not less than five years
- Train the trainer and type course training can be provided in house for suitably qualified personnel on all three aircraft types, Boeing 737 NG, MAX and Lear jet 45
- Highly competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 4 Feb 2019
Closes 6 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training