Senior Project and Program Manager - PMO (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Manages Global Operational Excellence projects and programs, ensuring they are completed on time or managed within agreed timeframe, within budget and that the projects' and programs' objectives are met.
- End to end tracking and coordination of efficiency projects and report out to management
- Plan, mobilize and direct projects of high complexity and scale as well as low and medium complexity programs.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned projects, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned programs, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Ensure that the project and program deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Maintain project and program plans, schedules as well as issue and action logs and other required project and program documentation.
- Deliver project and program status reporting on regular or ad hoc basis as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships across internal teams.
- Contribute to delivery of Project and Program Management Office targets, including controlling the GSDC Project Portfolio.
- Coach/mentor PPMO team members and other project and program leads.
- Academic/Master degree, e.g. Master in Project Management or Master in Business Administration or similar
- More than 5 years of professional experience working on complex project with multiple stakeholders in different countries in Finance/HR or IT area
- Proven project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2 Professional) a must
- Program management qualification or expertise
- Fluent English
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in MS Office and Project Management tools
- Excellent change management skills, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Ability to work effectively with multiple unknowns considering the organizational sensitivities
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Self-driven and proactive
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V689
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager