Engine Mechanic / Assistant Engine Mechanic (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 56 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
United Arab Emirates
The Engine Mechanic will be integrated into the existing team of Trent 900 specialists. He will receive a training and, depending his authorization granted to him, will work under supervision, or independently on assigned tasks.
The duties consist in removing/installing of components from/to T900 engines in the LTME workshop, inspection of same, recording part numbers and serial numbers, precisely documenting performed works, keeping the workplace in good order, following aeronautical standards, airworthiness regulations, labor safety and environmental protection regulations.
Additionally, an understanding of quality standards and Part145 regulations necessary.
Candidates Qualification & Skills:
- A minimum of four years (for Mechanic), 30 months for Assistant Engine Mechanic, of documented professional experience in the maintenance of aircraft components or aircraft, of which at least one years in the field of engines.
- Graduate of aviation maintenance or Engineering course equivalent.
- Should have an Aviation Maintenance Technician License with Powerplant rating.
- Have at least passed ATA Specification 104 Level 2 Aircraft Structural Repair or Engine Type Training Course
- Has undergone Mechanic Training Program (MTP) 4 months classroom + 2 months OJT, or Apprenticeship of 2 years from an approved facility.
- Very Good command in English, reading and writing
- Required Experience: 3 years' minimum
- Bare minimum of 1-year experience under renowned MRO Jr. Mechanic Program or 30 months' experience in aircraft maintenance on light or commercial airplanes
- Perform removal/installation of components according task cards and applicable manual(s).
- Perform inspection of components and attaching parts for damage.
- Read and record part numbers and serial numbers, as per instruction
- Record used tooling, applied tool settings, document as required
- Keep workplace in good order. Perform FOD inspection as requested.
- Perform tool inventory control, and report if damaged or missing.
- Perform reporting of incidents/accidents and any safety issues as noted
- Perform any works as assigned by leadership.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0461V016
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic