- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
After implementing Workday 2 years ago, we have spent the last 12 months developing and investing in new areas of functionality to deliver the maximum return on investment and to match the fast paced and changing business needs. We have an exciting roadmap planned for the coming year ahead and will provide training to new members of the team to ensure personal development and to keep up with the latest WD release functionality.
We are looking for a Workday enthusiast who likes to operate in a challenging and agile environment. Someone who has the drive and determination to push the boundaries of change and deliver outcomes that will really shape the success of our people and deliver the highest customer experience.
This person will lead the business to continue to build upon and maximise our return on investment in Workday by keeping up to date with the latest functionality and influencing the development of the Workday roadmap in line with business needs. Design & configure new and existing Workday modules and drive adoption to ensure all efficiencies possible are delivered to achieve and maintain payroll accuracy. To act as the SME providing strategic guidance, support and root cause analysis to resolve issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Work closely with the business and project managers to gather requirements to design, develop, test and implement new and or improved business solutions in Workday
- Ensure all design recommendations are fit for purpose and supportable, in line with the business requirement specifications, project plans & regulations within easyJet and the broader external market
- Work with the technical integration teams to build suitable integrations to port data throughout the HR technology estate.
- Work closely with the payroll teams to improve efficiency and accuracy of data used to process payroll for easyJet employees, using technology to automate where possible.
- Work closely with key business users to elicit requirements, provide solutions and ensure the build of Workday allows easyJet to realise the full benefits of an enterprise system.
- Update/govern/document all business process documentation where required
- Engage, manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Act as the Technical SME providing 3 rd line support for Workday, conducting root cause analysis of any defects raised through the build of new configuration and supporting a resolution.
- Identify any access or data amendment breaches driven by Workday or any breach of easyJet policies and ensure these are reported and remedial actions to resolve/close taken.
- Full time
Posted 30 Jan 2019
Closes 1 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager