Intern Aviation Consulting (m/f/diverse) Focus on airline commercial topics
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
WELCOME to the world of Lufthansa Consulting, the international consultant for airlines, airports and related industries. Lufthansa Consulting delivers customized business solutions to the aviation industry.
If you are studying Business Administration or Aviation Management, have an understanding of organizational design and process management and airline commercial topics are your area of interest, we can offer you a challenging assignment in our Solution Group "Sales & Revenue Management".
You are a communicative personality who understands how processes, organizational structure & people, management tools and IT landscape can affect the performance of a company. With your creativity, analytical skills, process orientation and research knowledge you will contribute to develop our structured Airline Commercial Maturity Assessment Tool, which will serve for diagnostic purposes to have a full and structured understanding of our airline customers' internal processes, tools and organization in all commercial areas i.e.: network planning, revenue management & pricing, sales & distribution and customer experience.
During the internship you will be based in our office in Frankfurt. Depending on the project requirements you might also work on-site in our project and target markets.
You will work independently and will be responsible for individual tasks within our project, research and sales activities. By doing so, you will act as a full-fledged team member and will provide crucial support throughout all our tasks and assignments.
The internship will offer you the opportunity to gain an in-depth and comprehensive insight into project work. You can expect an interesting and multidisciplinary assignment for a leading aviation consultancy.
We look forward to working with you!
- Excellent student with Bachelor degree in economics or business administration and enrolled in a Master program (or similar) / or close to completing Bachelor degree
- Enrollment at a university during the entire internship (mandatory)
- First work experiences through relevant internships preferably in the areas of consulting, aviation, logistics and/or finance
- Study and/or work experience abroad
- Extracurricular commitment
- Very good MS-Office-skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel), Internet research skills
- Very articulate in speech and writing, very good spoken and written German and English
- Knowledge of another foreign language, preferably German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Arabic
- High level of independence, very good social and cooperative conduct, ability to work in dynamic teams
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and areas
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness, convincing and service-oriented manner
- Ability to present complex issues accurately in written and spoken communication
- Creativity to develop new and individual solutions
About Lufthansa Consulting GmbH
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our clients from the Lufthansa Group and our international clients from airline and airport related industries trust our distinctive specialist expertise combined with profound methodological know how. Our consultancy services support clients in securing and strengthening their competitive position. 100 staff from 17 nationalities work in interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement solutions with our clients. In Applyand 2018 Lufthansa Consulting was ranked among the top consulting firms in Germany, according to the industry survey of the country's renowned business magazine "brand eins". In November of this year, the company was awarded first place in the consulting competition "Best Consulting" of German weekly business news magazine WirtschaftsWoche in the category "Competitive Strategy.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0549V011
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jan 2019
Closes 28 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: First officer