Intern (m/f/diverse) Training Management
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are currently looking for an intern (m/f/diverse) to work within our training branch. Someone with strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and someone who can thrive in a fast paced environment. Your core role will consist of assisting this branch to coordinate high level quality and safety related training programs and taking on special projects, including participation in the development of training material. This internship will give you valuable, real-world experience in the field of training.
The intern (m/f/diverse) in the area of training will work alongside the training team to design, develop, and evaluate training programs. You will be involved in a variety of learning experiences and cooperate at the development and enhancement of classroom and web based training courses.
You will be part of an international and multicultural team performing under the direction of the Director Operations.
Your tasks may be the following:
- Observe training pilot sessions
- Assist in the design and logistics of training programs and events
- Learn to manage the training calendar
- Help collect and analyze training surveys and evaluation data as required and necessary
- Get an insight into creating reports based on data collected
- Assist with policy development and documentation
- Support in answering requests for information and data
- Assist in preparing and modifying documents including PowerPoints, guidebooks and outlines
- Take part in the work of maintaining administrative records and producing certificates of completion
- Support in transferring existing documentation into current templates and formats and taking extensive notes to create process and training documents
- Get an insight into the set up and development of AQS web based platform
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in the field(s) of Aviation Management, Tourism Management or International Business
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Have a desire to explore Training as a future career
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, good level of German desired
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and strong judgment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong computer skills especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High energy, comfortable working with people at every level and interested in a challenging opportunity
About Aviation Quality Services GmbH
Since it was founded in February 2001, Aviation Quality Services GmbH is specialized in the training and certification of auditors as well as in the auditing of management systems in aviation sector. The training of Safety Management Systems is another aspect of our business. We are market leaders in our segment. As subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH we have set up our entrepreneurial home in one of the largest aviation groups in the world. Among our customers are more than 120 international airlines on all continents. Our office is located and easy to reach in the Main Airport Center, a modern office complex at Frankfurt/Main Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0141V027
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 24 Jan 2019
Closes 23 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training