Procurement Associate with German (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Provide support in the processing of purchase requisitions
- Validate shopping carts and issue purchase orders
- Resolve potential issues resulting from incomplete purchase requests
- Initiate and monitor the approval process
- Clarify and record goods receipts in the system
- Contribute to continuous process improvements
- Attend regular status calls with the internal stakeholders
- University degree or students in their final year of studies
- Fluent English (C1) in speech and writing
- Very good German (B1/B2) in speech and writing
- Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V684
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 22 Jan 2019
Closes 21 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Airline buyer