Senior Finance Manager - Fleet, Engineering & Maintenance
- easyJet - 55 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 800 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 80 million passengers a year, we employ over 12,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Reporting to the Head of Operations Finance, this is a key management role within the team and provides complete financial ownership for all fleet, engineering and maintenance related costs and is responsible for a team of 6, to support and deliver the activities under the leadership of this role. This role also sits within the wider Operations Management Team and is a key business partnering role.
- The Senior Finance Manager for Fleet, Engineering and Maintenance has full responsibility for end to end finance activities required to support the fleet, engineering and maintenance areas of the business
- The role provides a business partnership between the business owners and the financial performance of easyJet
- It is responsible for completing all month end and accounting activities
- The role has responsibility for ensuring business delivery and performance and for driving action where performance does not meet business requirements.
- The role provides both current (actuals) and future performance analysis and gives guidance on Forecasts, Budgets and 5yr plans.
The role drives and monitors the 'lean' and cost saving initiatives supporting the overall strategic plan.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2019
Closes 11 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of