Network Modelling Analyst
- easyJet - 52 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
At easyJet, we believe it's our people who make the difference. We look for smart, confident, passionate individuals with a positive, can-do attitude - people who understand the modern European traveller and put the customer at the heart of everything they do. To continue our success we have an exciting opportunity for a Network Modelling Analyst.
What's the role?
The role sits in the Network Development team, within the wider Network and Long Term Planning department. The Network Development team is responsible for defining the shape of easyJet's network to deliver sustainable profitability and the company strategy. The team takes a horizontal view across easyJet's footprint of bases to balance the investment of capacity between markets, against different competitors, and across distinct flows.
The Network Modelling Analyst reports to the Network Development Manager and provides the wider team with the relevant central analytical and modelling capabilities to support decision making in the commercial planning process. You'll be an essential part of the team and is an ideal role to kick-start your easyJet career in the heart of the airline. It is a great platform for further growth within the team due to a very dynamic environment with numerous career development and progression opportunities.
- Building and maintaining financial models and tools to support decisions as part of the commercial planning process, including for:
- Network Strategy
- NDF aircraft allocation
- Season schedule build
- New route assessments
- Ad-hoc projects and business cases
- Performing a variety of modelling that generates insights to support decision, including:
- Revenue dilution
- Long term network planning and revenue
- Incremental contribution for existing and new bases, and aircraft (e.g. A321s)
- Competitor profitability
- Supporting the broader Network team by ensuring they have access to reliable data - both internal and external (e.g. OAG, CAA, FlightGlobal etc) - to take decisions.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2019
Closes 11 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Flight simulation