Fleet Engineer (Airframe Systems)
- easyJet - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As Fleet Engineer (Airframe/Systems) you will be responsible for the Continued Airworthiness of easyJet's fleet. You will establish and develop working relationships with aircraft, system/equipment manufacturers as well as working cross functionally with all internal departments to ensure continued airworthiness. Working to improve aircraft availability and system reliability whilst liaising with the Airworthiness Regulator's as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The maintenance of easyJet's Continuous Airworthiness obligations as required by EASA Part 'M', focusing on the maximisation of safety, reliability and value.
- Ensure all aircraft and systems operate safely and efficiently whilst taking cost efficiency into consideration.
- You will provide clear advice to the company on all technical matters in specialist areas of responsibility.
- You will develop processes and procedures as required for the technical operation of easyJet's fleet and provide operational support for the line defects/technical disciplines in the department as required.
- The ordering of job instruction cards/production of engineering orders and departmental closures during safety/audit findings will also be part of your role.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2019
Closes 10 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Product support