- Carbon60 - 26 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Christchurch, Dorset, England
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a number of Stores Assistants to work a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
As a stores assistant you will be responsible for the day to day running of the aviation store. You will ensure stock is rotated as required, monitor despatched items and ensure warehouse protocol is adhered to.
Ideally the successful candidate will have aviation experience, although this is not essential.
* Hands on approach to tool control and part issue
* Select and record stock/tooling issues using company system
* Complete stock receipts and goods in processing
* Ensure correct storage and distribution of all of components in-line with EASA/FAA regulations.
* Delivery of Dangerous Goods (once qualified) to and from vendors
* Monitor outstation to ensure dispatched items have been received and are logged on the inventory
* Complete general warehouse administration
* Conducting Daily, Weekly and Monthly checks as required.
* Undertake AOG "on-call" and working weekend as required on a rotational basis.
* Ensuring cleanliness of warehouse
* Good understanding and experience of warehousing practice
* Computer literate with Excel knowledge
* Willingness to complete or already hold in date Dangerous Goods qualification
* Driving licence - Essential
* Willingness to use or already hold valid forklift licence
* Willingness to carry parts as required
Summary of role details:
* Role: Stores Assistant
* Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
* Salary: Competitive
* Hours: Monday - Friday. There may be some out of hours work required.
Company Benefits Include;
* Private Healthcare
* Smart Pension
* Life Assurance
* Income Protection
* Travel Insurance
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the Stores Assistant positon based in Bournemouth, Dorset please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 20000 - 25000 Per year £ 20000 - 25000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2019
Closes 9 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Product support