Graduate Quality Assurance Engineer - Dublin (DUB)
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for Graduate Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Dublin.
With a current fleet of over 460 aircraft, this is an excellent opportunity for an aircraft engineer to join our team and gain experience in Europes leading airline. Reporting directly to the Engineering Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Attend training as required by the Engineering Quality Manager
- Monitor the standard of maintenance of engineering providers
- Carry out audits throughout the Ryanair network as laid out in the Engineering QA audit schedule
- Attend monthly QA meetings
- Will be expected to carry out audits outside of office hours including night time
- Have EASA Part 66 license or equivalent Engineering Degree - type rating not required
- Have knowledge of EASA, IAA regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2019
Closes 9 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control