Web Developer (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 42 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Optimise the local and global Landing Gear Web Application Landscape according to the internal customer's needs with the goal to increase the efficiency of the business
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Creating responsive websites using standard HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Review incoming requirements to ensure the deliverables are clear and precise, liaising with the requestor if more information needed within the timeframe.
- Maintain and expanding/enhancing existing web applications (intranet / extranet) that have been developed in house.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create high quality project documentation and specifications when required.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Management team as and when required
- 5s standard
- Working within an office based environment
- 38 hours per week
Education and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science or extensive IT of .Net Development or equivalent
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in Apply MVC C# (.Net 4.5) or above.
- Microsoft SQL Server / TSQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Java, PHP, WordPress, SharePoint
- Knowledge in an ERP System
- Web API
- Experience with source code management tools such as TFS or Git
- Team player with proven ability to manage, lead and guidance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communications skills and able to work within a matrix environment
- Good organisational skills with strong planning and operational execution
- Excellent planning, problem solving organization and administration skills
- Able to turn vision into strategy and execute
- Decision maker, analysing for root causes rather than presenting the problem
- Self-motivated with flexible approach
- Able to deliver profitable growth through excellent commercial skills and deliver sustainable change
- Engage others and develop their potential with confident decision-making skills.
- Rights to work within the UK without any restrictions
*Unfortunately we are unable to offer a sponsorship therefore applicants must possess a legal work permit for work in the UK
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 9 Jan 2019
Closes 8 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT