Engineering Materials - Stores Officer - Kaunas
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Kaunas, Kauno, Lithuania
KAMs (Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance) is currently recruiting for a Stores Officer to join our team.
Based in our Kaunas and working in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair you will help to monitor all stock movement with the stores supervisor into and out of stores by recording them in our computer system.
With 87 bases across our network and dedicated stores to support maintenance of our fleet of over 430 aircraft you will also liaise with all bases to ensure that there is control of all parts that ship throughout the network.
- Assisting in ensuring that all stores tasks are controlled and monitored in accordance with easa requirements.
- Supporting all aog requests.
- Carrying out all taskes in acccordance with approved procedures
- Working with the materials department to control the purchase and repair of parts.
- Monitoring and controlling the costs of the various services provided.
- Monitoring various reports to ensure all records are complete and accurate
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
- Stores experience desirable.
- The ability to organise a diverse level of tasks within the department
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
- A desire to stamp their authority on the job
- Good computer skills and be an effective communicator
- Full time
Posted 9 Jan 2019
Closes 8 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer