Tool Store Operative
- easyJet - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and A321 aircraft coming in 2018 there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
The Stores Operative will be a key part of the successful delivery of planned daily maintenance activities as well as ensuring the station's stock levels are maintained. With an eye for meticulous detail, the Stores Operative will ensure accurate preloading of material and expedite the return of unserviceable components. easyJet maintain the highest Safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry leading safety and technical standards
This full-time role will be based in Luton and is a shift based role, including nights.
- Ensure that all tooling received is undamaged and the correct quantity
- Place any damaged items in quarantine, until the discrepancy is resolved
- Ensure the calibration periods of calibrated tooling and equipment is not exceeded
- Control of tooling loaned to other bases
- Compliance with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate
- Ensure that company and contracted customers` policies are complied with
- Full time
Posted 8 Jan 2019
Closes 7 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Testing