B1 Licensed Engineer - EDI
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
City of Edinburgh, Scotland
B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 444 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe's largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for an B1 Engineer to be based at Edinburgh Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
B1 Licensed Engineer daily duties include:
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
Qualifications and Experience needed for B1 Engineer position:
- Line Experience
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Jan 2019
Closes 6 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer