HR Data Analyst (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 42 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The department FRA PL/Z "HR Steering & Analytics" is responsible for the KPIs, processes and data pools for the data-based group-wide uniform steering of the HR area on a strategic and tactical level. This assures the prerequisites for an optimal and future-oriented design of personnel requirements, costs and competences. This includes also the steering of the collective agreements as well as set up of the group-wide uniform HR indicator systems.
As an HR Data Analyst, you will create reports and analyze the data.
In the area of reporting you will focus on:
- Creation of report documents assuring proper documentation to ensure repeatability, reproducibility and quality
- Production of reports and dashboards for HR reporting tools for delivery to HR stakeholders and other internal customers
- Creation, automation and standardization of important reports to the specified deadlines
- Responding to a large number of customer inquiries, solving the problems as well as preparing documentation
When analyzing and modeling the data, you will perform the following tasks:
- Presentation of results in combination with conclusions and their practical applications for the company
- Development of hypotheses, studying the data, and proactive derivation of the next steps based on the results
- Translation of data and trends using tangible models, metrics, and effective visualization
- Search for best practice and benchmark approaches
- Usage of statistical methods to support the preparation and assessment of validated data and predictive models
- Assistance in decision-making
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business informatics or comparable subjects
- Professional knowledge in the implementation and application of digital analytics or data mining solutions
- Knowledge in the analysis and processing of large structured and unstructured data
- Good knowledge of VIVA / DIAS
- Practical experience in Dashboard applications e.g. Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Very good user knowledge in Excel and MS Access
- Very good English skills
- German language skills will be an asset
Competences and skills:
- Very strong ability for interdisciplinary independent and holistic goal-oriented work
- Strong innovation strive
- Very strong analytical and conceptual thinking ability
- High level of experience in the area of the data validation
- Ability to plan, structure and present the complex workflows
- Fast comprehension, objective and confident judgment
- High level of pro-activeness and involvement in the work attitude
- Willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V674
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Jan 2019
Closes 3 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations