Process Automation Specialist (Business Analyst) (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 42 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Improve services delivered by LGBS by creating solutions that increases process efficiency and output quality
- Maintain process automation tools that are already in place
- Deliver tools in multiple technologies, i.e. VBA, MS Access, SharePoint, SAP Scripting (GuiXT), RPA (UiPath)
- Proactively search process automation opportunities in supported towers/organization
- Maintain contact with internal clients in English and/or German (incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal)
- At least 1 year of professional experience, preferably in analytical or reporting role
- English B1, German (Mandatory)
- Process Analysis skills (i.e.: process modeling, process optimization, process mining)
- Good organizational skills
- RPA knowledge
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Systematic attitude to work
- Ability to work independently on given tasks (with minimal supervision)
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V672
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT