CEO Communications Support Executive
- easyJet - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The Corporate Communications team cover three main disciplines - Public Relations, Public Affairs and Internal Comms. We're a team of 18. Our main purpose is to protect and enhance the airline's reputation and brand with our key stakeholders across the UK and Europe, including media, government, customers, shareholders and our people. We're also responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation of our CEO.
This brand new role works across all three disciplines, primarily dealing with communications to and from our CEO. Whether it be email, Workplace (Facebook at work), LinkedIn or good old fashioned post.
- Monitor communications received by the CEO via emails, social media sites and letters from key stakeholder groups including employees, media, government and customers.
- Identify the nature of the contact and level of response required and direct contact to the relevant internal teams
- Where appropriate, work with key internal stakeholders to draft timely and accurate responses on behalf of the CEO
- Work with the Head of IC and CEO EA to research, recommend and write content for CEO messages to our people
- Support the Internal Communications team, providing daily support on publishing content in our core channels, monitoring comments on Workplace and helping with internal events.
- Support the UK and European Press office on a day to day basis - duties include answering press office enquires, issuing press releases, helping with press launches and monitoring press office social media accounts
- Take ownership for our charity committee, ensuring all applications are reviewed by the charity committee and successful applications are awarded
- Supports ad hoc projects across the Communication function and day to day administration as required
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Airport manager