- CTC Aviation - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ctc-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/3f2fe977-3bf5-443c-8ee2-6b8e6b199e21131100744685181958.png
Listed: 2 January 2019
Closing: 31 January 2019
We are recruiting an experienced Training Captain based in Crawley. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified EASA airline pilot with instructor or examiner experience.
Employed Training Captains will be experienced training professionals with a commitment and passion to deliver to the highest standard with a desire to pursue ongoing professional development within L3 CTS.
The primary role is to deliver simulator and ground school training and examining, within the areas defined by their qualifications and in accordance with promulgated customer airlines procedures. Additionally, Training Captains will be required to support ad hoc office based project work, as required by the Head of Training Standards, Head of Training Delivery or the Development Manager, to support the training management workload, where necessary. Rostering of duties will be either fixed pattern or variable and will involve some weekend working and unsocial hours.
Core responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to:
Training delivery as follows:
- Type rating training and examining
- MPL training and examining (INT and ADV Phase)
- Related ground school training duties
- Ensure the highest standards of training and examining delivery are maintained
- Work in partnership with the training management, operations and planning and administration teams to deliver cost effective and high quality training experience to all trainees
- Uphold and promote the highest training standards for all client airlines
- Report to relevant Training Standards Captain or Head of Training Delivery any deficiencies found in courseware, training material or other client facing manuals
- Any other project or administrative tasks as required by Head of Training Standards, Head of Training Delivery or the Development Manager
- To support manual and courseware updates
- To support simulator SME work
- Willingness to extend qualifications and experience to advanced courses such as TRIRTs, TRES and Core Courses as required by L3 CTS
- Limited flying opportunities on the A320/A330 may also be available to suitably qualified individuals
Essential skills and experience:
- EASA Qualified airline pilot with instructor and preferably examiner ratings/authorizations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with excellent customer focus
- High individual standards of training and examining delivery where qualified
- Good understanding of the EU regulatory structure pertinent to the regulation of civil aviation
- Good understanding of international principles and practice pertinent to civil aviation flight training
- Ability to work within non EASA regulatory frameworks e.g. non EU aviation regulators etc.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across the organization and with external clients where required
Qualification and educational requirements:
- Hold or have held an EASA issued Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence
- Hold a current SFI authorization or TRI rating on A320 or B737
- Hold a current SFE authorization or TRE rating on A320 or B737
Closing date: 31/01/2019
Note: This advert is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
L3 CTS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.
If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we’d like to hear from you.
Please complete the application form below.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 3 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Captain