Data Analyst - Cargo
- Etihad Airways - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The successor will Collate, analyze and present research and analysis. She or he will assist in complex analyses and support in scenarios and roadmap definition to provide the business with fact based action plans.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Receive, process, and respond to daily enquiries on a wide range of services by providing timely and high quality support to internal / external customers to meet their requirement
- Receive and analyse issues or complaints to ensure they are solved or addressed in the most effective manner
- Support customers on a wide range of generic services following established policies and procedure to ensure customer needs are met in the most effective manner
- Coordinate and escalate complex or specialized enquiries to responsible teams to ensure ad hoc support is provided
- Work closely with supervisors to improve the execution of assigned activities
- Track major customer complaints and report key issues to supervising colleagues
- Interact with internal teams to ensure consistent and reliable customer service
- Provide customers with dedicated support according to policies and procedures to ensure compliance to regulations and risks mitigation
- Identify and highlight potential areas of improvement to support continuous improvement of service and/or operations
- Proactively perform a wide range of assigned and emerging activities to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and high level of customer service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more). Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office and query tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Communication skills - Excellent
- Computer skills - Proficient
- English Language skills - Excellent
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. For more information, please visit: Apply.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. For more information, please visit: Apply, follow ApplytihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2019
Closes 2 Feb 2019
This job was posted to: Freight