Finance Assistant Accountant - Graduate
- easyJet - 52 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a key member of the Operations Finance team, this role will report into Finance Analyst for Airports providing accounting support to the Airports procurement team and assisting with some analysis. The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To focus on Direct Operating Costs (DOC) associated with airports we use across Europe. You'll be supporting the business with a budget of £1.4 billion, by understanding and managing DOC in several countries.
- To administer key financial controls across all processes within DOC
- Ensuring that billing from all of the airports is accurate and recovering amounts where errors are made
- Maintaining the rates which underpin the monthly accrual and forecast figures
- Manage reconciliation of balance sheet accounts in a timely manner with supporting schedules and thorough understanding of the balance sheet position, managing risk and opportunities with the business.
- With support from the Finance Analyst (Airports) and the Senior Finance Manager, start to understand a true Business Partner framework to Airport Development ensuring that the business owners are supported with the right insight and information at all times. Strong business partnering with cross functional stakeholders including wider finance team, Operations & commercial teams to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
- Impact analysis of contract rate changes
- Driving confidence in numbers and providing insight into risks and opportunities
- Driving confidence in financial forecast both for current year and longer term (5YP)
- Driving continuous improvements in the operational and finance processes
- Full time
Posted 1 Jan 2019
Closes 31 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance