Maintenance Operations Controller
- easyJet - 52 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Our Engineering Operations Team are responsible for ensuring the total airworthiness of the entire fleet of easyJet aircraft. Safety is their number one priority and they ensure that all necessary maintenance required on the fleet is identified, carried out on time and to an approved standard.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Operations Controller to join the team. This is a key role with the responsibility for controlling all line maintenance activity on the fleet and co-ordinating aircraft rescues and defect rectifications. The role would suit an individual able to adapt to a changing operational environment, with the ability to communicate to a wide community of both suppliers and customers.
- Ensure that all appropriate legislation and company procedures are adhered to in order for easyJet to remain compliant, and aircraft remain airworthy.
- Ensure that defect investigations/ rectification actions are progressed quickly and efficiently, following appropriate OEM/ airline documentation and procedures.
- Manage all AOG events to ensure a prompt return to service across a large and expanding network
- Maintain a legible and objective event log during the shift period to ensure continuity of information at shift handover.
- Ensure all parties are kept updated and relevant communications are distributed effectively
- Ensure the MOC department operates effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Full time
Posted 31 Dec 2018
Closes 30 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations