Captains - Italian Bases
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Romeno, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
Ryanair, Europe's favourite airline, are looking to recruit experienced B737 and Non-Type Rated Captains for bases throughout Italy. With 14 bases in Italy, Ryanair has the most extensive network allowing pilots the opportunity to live in a base where they want to be! We currently have 455 aircraft in our fleet and this will grow to 585 by 2024 and as a result we have opportunities for Captains who want to join a forward thinking, financially secure airline.
What We Can Offer You!
- Outstanding earnings potential - Captains earn up to €160k in year 1!
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Italian local contracts and tax from 2019 onwards
- Italian flight crew pay structure, Fixed flight pay and diaria
- Unrivalled career progression - new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security - permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet - our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200's arriving in 2019.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Licence Type - a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation - (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence - (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical - Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine Jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator or Military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent rating.
- English Language Proficiency - minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- If you match our requirements we will be in touch to arrange an assessment at our BGY training centre. Assessments take place Mon-Thurs and we have flexibility around roster patterns etc.
- During the assessment day there will be a briefing from one of our TRE's, a Ryanair company presentation, a HR/Technical interview and SIM assessment.
- We will then inform you within 24 hours if you have been successful or not and we then agree your preferred base with you and sign you onto one of our TTR courses.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 30 Dec 2018
Closes 29 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Captain